Alcoholism (uncontrollable addiction to alcohol-containing drinks), like any addiction, is most effectively treated in a hospital. Narcologists of MedicoMente, using the knowledge of modern techniques, diagnostics, and round-the-clock monitoring, can provide real and stable results in a hospital setting.
The priority of inpatient treatment of alcoholism at MedicoMente (Kyiv)
Inpatient treatment of alcoholism has many significant advantages:
- Detoxification at a specialized intensive care unit, getting out of the binge;
- Round-the-clock medical monitoring of the patient’s condition, control of recovery;
- Assistance by professional specialists;
- Comprehensive inpatient treatment of alcoholism, treatment of concomitant diseases;
- Exclusion of unwanted patient contacts provoking or contributing to alcohol use;
- Own licensed original techniques, international guidelines, and an individualized approach;
- Complete confidentiality and security at all stages of treatment;
- Comfortable conditions of stay;
- Diagnostics and therapy with modern equipment meeting the EU standards and criteria of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
Lines of inpatient alcohol addiction rehabilitation
Alcohol addiction treatment includes the following lines:
- Psychological motivation and adaptation of the patient;
- Physical detoxification and relief of acute conditions;
- Medication and physiotherapeutic recovery of the body;
- Supportive therapy.
Stages of alcoholism treatment in the MedicoMente hospital
Alcoholism treatment involves the following activities:
- Motivation – identifying a problem, accepting it, and arguing for the need for treatment (the first visit of a narcologist);
- Diagnostics – tests, instrumental studies, consultation of a therapist and specialized professionals;
- Detoxification cleansing the body of alcohol, its surrogates, and toxins formed as a result of metabolic processes, preventing the development of withdrawal symptoms;
- Psychotherapy – accompanying by a drug psychotherapist at all stages of treatment;
- Medication (ibogaine therapy, aversive therapy, blocker depot in the form of implants);
- Instrumental therapy – recovery of the body with the help of specialized medical and modern physiotherapy equipment;
- Additional therapy – treatment of concomitant diseases, physiotherapy, various types of massage, therapeutic exercises.
The entire optimal range of procedures, examinations, diagnostics, and therapy is available in one medical institution.
The program is to achieve and maintain stable results in quitting the use of alcohol-containing substances:
- Complete recovery of the body through medication and instrumental techniques: plasmapheresis, laser, and ultraviolet blood irradiation, lymphatic drainage, etc. using expert class equipment;
- Psychotherapeutic support throughout the course: identifying the causes of addiction, preventing complications and relapses, monitoring consciousness, adapting the patient to a sober lifestyle, family meetings and sessions.
We stay in touch with our patients after complete recovery and discharge, for a year, and, if necessary, longer. We have follow-ups, provide support and assistance in solving the arisen difficulties.
If you need to persuade a loved one to visit MedicoMente, we will give you detailed instructions and stick to you in trouble.
Our clinic provides treatment on a voluntary basis only!!!
Why are we confident in the effectiveness of inpatient treatment of alcoholism?
The inpatient treatment ensures entire control over the patient’s condition, which facilitates and speeds up treatment. The specialists of our clinic have proven the effectiveness of therapy in a hospital setting. Our clinic offers the most comfortable conditions (4+ star hotel):
- 1, 2, and 3-bed spacious cozy rooms.
- Individual full board, and, if necessary, special medical or dietary food, as per doctor’s recommendations.
- Strict confidentiality.
- 24-hour security and surveillance.
- Gym, physiotherapy, massage.
- Lounge for relaxation and communication, cable TV, Wi-Fi.
- Recreation with the use of expert-class hardware equipment.
Sterility and modern equipment are the only things that can remind a person of staying in a medical facility.
The cost of services is calculated for each patient of MedicoMente (Kyiv) individually according to the clinic’s price list, treatment regimen, and state at admission.
See our full price list of the clinic’s services at https://medicomente.com/price-page/.
Bundled services are available.
Make an appointment:
- by phone+380 (95) 550 8525 or
- by email email@example.com or
- fill in the form https://medicomente.com/kontakty/
Narcologist consultations in Kyiv, at:
08340, Ukraine, Kyiv region, Boryspil district, Hnedynska village council, Kalyna horticultural society, Medovaia Str., 10
Contact the clinic right now and start our joint fight against addiction!
Patient reviews on addiction treatment
Ketamine-assisted therapy in the clinic MedicoMente – Kiev, Ukraine
Recently, doctors have successfully used Ketamine, an anesthetic with a pronounced analgesic effect, which has worked well in the treatment of mentally unstable conditions.
Drug addiction treatment in the clinic MedicoMente – Kiev, Ukraine
The problem of drug addiction is growing more urgent every year in the world. The number of drug addicts is constantly increasing, so is the choice of drugs. Drug addiction is a dangerous medical and social problem that can lead to the most dire consequences. The disease can proceed in…
Treatment of alcohol abuse with coding
Coding for alcoholism means the use of various procedures and techniques that have an effect on the central nervous system of a person, under the influence of which the patient considers any kind of alcohol as poison, and thus develops an attitude towards a sober lifestyle.
A holistic approach as the most effective treatment for sleep disorders
Sleep disorder is a general term that includes problems falling asleep, interrupted sleep, and getting up early. Insomnia is considered a disease when its symptoms cause significant discomfort to the general condition of a person since for some people even three hours of sleep may be enough.