Alcoholism (uncontrollable addiction to alcohol-containing drinks), like any addiction, is most effectively treated in a hospital. Narcologists of MedicoMente, using the knowledge of modern techniques, diagnostics, and round-the-clock monitoring, can provide real and stable results in a hospital setting.
The priority of inpatient treatment of alcoholism at MedicoMente (Kyiv)
Inpatient treatment of alcoholism has many significant advantages:
- Detoxification at a specialized intensive care unit, getting out of the binge;
- Round-the-clock medical monitoring of the patient’s condition, control of recovery;
- Assistance by professional specialists;
- Comprehensive inpatient treatment of alcoholism, treatment of concomitant diseases;
- Exclusion of unwanted patient contacts provoking or contributing to alcohol use;
- Own licensed original techniques, international guidelines, and an individualized approach;
- Complete confidentiality and security at all stages of treatment;
- Comfortable conditions of stay;
- Diagnostics and therapy with modern equipment meeting the EU standards and criteria of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
Lines of inpatient alcohol addiction rehabilitation
Alcohol addiction treatment includes the following lines:
- Psychological motivation and adaptation of the patient;
- Physical detoxification and relief of acute conditions;
- Medication and physiotherapeutic recovery of the body;
- Supportive therapy.
Stages of alcoholism treatment in the MedicoMente hospital
Alcoholism treatment involves the following activities:
- Motivation – identifying a problem, accepting it, and arguing for the need for treatment (the first visit of a narcologist);
- Diagnostics – tests, instrumental studies, consultation of a therapist and specialized professionals;
- Detoxification cleansing the body of alcohol, its surrogates, and toxins formed as a result of metabolic processes, preventing the development of withdrawal symptoms;
- Psychotherapy – accompanying by a drug psychotherapist at all stages of treatment;
- Medication (ibogaine therapy, aversive therapy, blocker depot in the form of implants);
- Instrumental therapy – recovery of the body with the help of specialized medical and modern physiotherapy equipment;
- Additional therapy – treatment of concomitant diseases, physiotherapy, various types of massage, therapeutic exercises.
The entire optimal range of procedures, examinations, diagnostics, and therapy is available in one medical institution.
The program is to achieve and maintain stable results in quitting the use of alcohol-containing substances:
- Complete recovery of the body through medication and instrumental techniques: plasmapheresis, laser, and ultraviolet blood irradiation, lymphatic drainage, etc. using expert class equipment;
- Psychotherapeutic support throughout the course: identifying the causes of addiction, preventing complications and relapses, monitoring consciousness, adapting the patient to a sober lifestyle, family meetings and sessions.
We stay in touch with our patients after complete recovery and discharge, for a year, and, if necessary, longer. We have follow-ups, provide support and assistance in solving the arisen difficulties.
If you need to persuade a loved one to visit MedicoMente, we will give you detailed instructions and stick to you in trouble.
Our clinic provides treatment on a voluntary basis only!!!
Why are we confident in the effectiveness of inpatient treatment of alcoholism?
The inpatient treatment ensures entire control over the patient’s condition, which facilitates and speeds up treatment. The specialists of our clinic have proven the effectiveness of therapy in a hospital setting. Our clinic offers the most comfortable conditions (4+ star hotel):
- 1, 2, and 3-bed spacious cozy rooms.
- Individual full board, and, if necessary, special medical or dietary food, as per doctor’s recommendations.
- Strict confidentiality.
- 24-hour security and surveillance.
- Gym, physiotherapy, massage.
- Lounge for relaxation and communication, cable TV, Wi-Fi.
- Recreation with the use of expert-class hardware equipment.
Sterility and modern equipment are the only things that can remind a person of staying in a medical facility.
The cost of services is calculated for each patient of MedicoMente (Kyiv) individually according to the clinic’s price list, treatment regimen, and state at admission.
See our full price list of the clinic’s services at https://medicomente.com/price-page/.
Bundled services are available.
Make an appointment:
- by phone+380 (95) 550 8525 or
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- fill in the form https://medicomente.com/kontakty/
Narcologist consultations in Kyiv, at:
08340, Ukraine, Kyiv region, Boryspil district, Hnedynska village council, Kalyna horticultural society, Medovaia Str., 10
Contact the clinic right now and start our joint fight against addiction!
Patient reviews on addiction treatment
Benzodiazepine addiction treatment in the clinic MedicoMente – Kiev, Ukraine
Benzodiazepines are one of the most commonly prescribed drugs with sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant and anxiolytic effects. They reduce the activity of neurons by a pronounced sedative effect.
Drug addiction treatment in Kharkiv or how MedicoMente helps patients from Kharkiv!
For several years now, patients from Kyiv, as well as from Kharkiv and other cities of Ukraine have been trusting us with their treatment and we help them to successfully cope with drug addiction.
Opioid addiction treatment in the clinic MedicoMente – Kiev, Ukraine
Opiates have been known to mankind for a long time. They are used as sedatives and anesthetics. But, due to complications and rapid addiction, this group of drugs has been classified as hard drugs, and their use in medicine is under strict indications and control. Our center successfully and promptly…
Coding for alcohol abuse (alcohol abuse treatment) in the clinic MedicoMente – Kiev, Ukraine
Coding for alcohol addiction is now the most common method that is used to consolidate a stable result of inpatient treatment, and as an independent method to treat those who actively abuse alcohol. Thanks to the use of modern drugs and methods of their administration, it is one of the…