To help a person who suffers from withdrawal symptoms, you need to know why this condition occurs, what symptoms it has and what first aid it requires.
Narcotic substances (natural, semi-synthetic, synthetic, and substitution therapy drugs) affect the human nervous system. This is a poison that deprives the body of essential nutrients – vitamins and minerals, and causes disfunction of all organs. The body gets up for the fight against toxins and, if no usual dose is taken, a failure occurs. Some types of drugs cause more severe physical withdrawal symptoms, while others – psychological.
- Strong emotional stress, anxiety, unrest
- Tremor of the extremities, chills, convulsions
- Frequent palpitations with chest pain
- Loss of consciousness, dizziness
- Painful sensations in the muscles of the body and joints
- Problems with the gastrointestinal tract, accompanied by vomiting and diarrhea
All signs of withdrawal symptoms develop within 8-12 hours after withdrawal of the dose and, depending on the drugs taken, can last up to 2.5 weeks if without professional help.
Drug detoxification in Kyiv at MedicoMente quickly and safely removes symptoms, relieves the condition of the drug addict and prepares the patient for further treatment.
Indications for detox therapy
Narcotic substances destroy the human body and cause strong addiction. Poisonous substances that enter the body release decay products that are deposited in fat, brain, and liver tissues. Some of the toxins can accumulate and remain in the body for many years, which endangers human health and life.
Long-term drug use can provoke withdrawal even if just reducing dose, rather than completely withdrawing it. Since the harmful effects of drugs have already disrupted the work of all body systems, coping with a withdrawal syndrome is almost impossible without help. The sooner help is provided, the faster you can relief the patient’s condition and reduce the level of intoxication with poisons.
Drug detoxification in Kyiv cleanses the body of toxins, improves the functioning of internal organs, restores the metabolic process, normalizes the functioning of the nervous and immune systems.
MedicoMente uses several methods of cleansing the body of harmful substances:
- UROD in Kyiv (ultra-rapid opioid detoxification)
- Comprehensive cleansing program (gradual detoxification)
UBOD is performed with the use of opiate receptor blockers under medication-induced coma. This makes detoxification painless: the patient does not feel any discomfort or withdrawal symptoms.
Rapid drug detoxification in Kyiv can take from 6 hours to 3 days and is prescribed only for those who take natural opiates. The administered medicines aggravate withdrawal symptoms (convulsions, problems with the respiratory and nervous system), therefore, the doctors of MedicoMente ensure constant control over the patient’s condition during and after the procedure.
Drug use after ultra-rapid opioid detoxification can lead to respiratory arrest!
In case of the withdrawal syndrome caused by the withdrawal of synthetic drugs (including salts, amphetamines, mephedrone and other substances that affect the nervous system and the brain), sedation is used to reduce the level of aggression, arousal and inappropriate reactions.
A comprehensive cleansing program is selected individually for each patient and includes the administration of drugs such as:
- Vitamin complexes
- Sleeping pills
An intravenous infusion of medicinal solutions and drug detoxification in Kyiv accelerates the removal of toxic substances, improves cardiac function, evens out the psycho-emotional state.
Removing withdrawal symptoms is an important step towards getting rid of drug addiction
Drug detoxification at MedicoMente has a number of undeniable advantages:
- Confidentiality. Treatment in provided anonymously, voluntary, without the disclosure of information to third parties.
- Security. All medical procedures take place in intensive care wards under the round-the-clock supervision of a doctor and medical staff. Only proven, certified drugs are used.
- Effectiveness. Individual drug therapy, including UROD, selected after diagnostic procedures, provides quick and effective relief of withdrawal symptoms in a comfortable environment for the patient.
- Motivation. After cleansing procedures, each patient is consulted by a psychotherapist-narcologist to increase self-motivation for further therapy and get rid of drug addiction.
- Comfort. The clinic has all the conditions for helping drug addicts: comfortable hotel-level rooms, full-board balanced meals, recreation areas, a gym, a protected area, friendly and highly qualified staff.
Drug detoxification in Kyiv
The price of drug detoxification and cleansing procedures depends on a number of factors, including:
- Physical and psychological condition of the addict
- Examination findings
- Type of drugs taken
- Severity of symptoms
- Detoxification methods
- Tel.: +380 (95) 550 8525
- E-mail: email@example.com or
- Online form: https://medicomente.com/kontakty/
Consultations, detoxification, and therapy are provided in Kyiv:
08340, Ukraine, Kyiv region, Boryspil district, Hnedynska village council, Kalyna horticultural society, Medovaia Str., 10.
The doctors at MedicoMente will help you to relieve the withdrawal symptoms and make a choice in favor of a full and sober life.